Teddi and I spoke last night and again this morning. Dima does not appear to have improved at this point so they are continuing the medication and breathing treatments. We are still waiting for the passport, which is at this point the limiting factor on when we can proceed. We have arranged for a doctor to visit our hotel in Moscow to continue treatments if and when we are ever able to re-locate back to Moscow. Again, this all depends on when we get the passport.
I was able to consult with our specialist that we have contracted in Seattle last night as well and she agreed with all of the treatments that he is recieving so this was comforting news.
Teddi seems to be in good spirits. I think she is in "mommy" mode right now and is just doing what mommy's do. Dima is still smiling and laughing through it all. He has figured out how to play the ol' "If I throw my toy out of the crib, mommy will get it and play with me game".
I am still scheduled to leave Saturday morning, but are playing it by ear at this point.
Thank you all for your prayers.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment