Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introducing Dmitry Shane Barney

This is the video of the very first time we met him.

Here he is in his Sunday best. This has been an on-going joke with us. Every time the caretakers bring him out to us he is either in Pink, Purple, or some other feminine color. Today it was a crocheted purple suit with a hood! Don't worry, he'll be in a Florida Gator jersey before you know it.

This one is a little blurry, but it really shows his personality. This smile is very typical of our "Sunny Boy".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. Seeing the video with you and Dmitry makes me want to cry. It reminds me of all the smiles and hugs I get from Kaiden. I can't wait to hear that he is ready to meet the family. We will be there be for you can blink. Ha Ha Please make it a long blink. The kids can't wait to teach him every thing they have taught Kaiden. I hope you have gotten a bigger vehicle. We just did and it is great. We love you guys. The Dorns