Tuesday, March 3, 2009
We meet our son!
We met little guy this morning. It was incredible! He is the happiest little thing! We spent quite some time with him. I rocked him to sleep in my arms just before we had to leave him. It was amazing. We played. He reached for me close to the end of our visit with him. He is beautiful! He is already crawling. He doesn't have any teeth yet...he's a 'gummy' little thing. They told us his name, but Russian law prohibits us putting that information along with pictures of him on the internet until he is officially ours. Shane and I want to honor that. We will not be changing it, though. Leaving him this morning wasn't too hard simply because he had fallen asleep and it was like I had put him down for a nap...and I also knew we would be back this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment